What Does A Commercial Pilot Do?
Commercial pilots navigate and fly airplanes that transport people around the world.
How Do I Become A Commercial Pilot?
A four-year bachelor’s degree along with a commercial pilot’s license is typically required to obtain these positions. Some people enter the airlines after being trained to fly within the military.
What is the Average Salary For A Commercial Pilot?
High – 208,000
Median – 127,000
Low – 65,000
What Courses Should I Take To Become A Commercial Pilot?
- Science – As much as possible!
- Math – As much as possible!
- English – As much as possible!
What Is The Work Environment For A Commercial Pilot?
Commercial pilots work for airline organizations.
What Is The Future Outlook For A Commercial Pilot?
The job outlook for this position looks good over the next 10 years, keeping in mind that geographical differences may exist. Competition is likely to be very strong for jobs within the largest airlines.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Explore Careers, Labour Market Information, Government of Canada